Here you will find info about your Hang-On Run.
Here is some advice for your travel to Doorn November 24th or 25th:
– Make sure you leave on time and try to be at the start/finish area at least one hour before you start.
– P1 will be full quite fast. For P2 and P3 you should take into account 5 to 10 minutes walk to the start/finish area. See parking.
– Remember your starttime, startgroup and startnumber to ensure swift handling with the startnumbers (see startlists).
– Dress to the weather and take an extra layer if you’re in doubt.
– With cold weather, bring a beanie and/or a winter sweater for after the run.